The notification for the exam dates of RRB NTPC exam has been released by the Railway recruitment Board. The RRB NTPC is a highly competitive examination because the number of applicants for this exam is high. Candidates appearing for the upcoming NTPC exam should start their preparation as soon as possible.
RRB Non-Technical and Popular Category Exam is scheduled from December 15th 2020 onwards. Applicants can go through the RRB NTPC Exam Date details on the given link.
The intense competition of NTPC exam is also due to the vast syllabus because of which the candidates often find it difficult to clear the exam at one go.
The RRB NTPC Exam Pattern consists of the following stages:
- CBT Stage – 1
- CBT Stage – 2
- Skill / Aptitude Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Candidates should clear all the phases of RRB NTPC to secure a promising career in the Government sector.
Important tips for RRB NTPC Preparation
Clearing the Non-Technical and popular Category Exam by the Railway Board on the first attempt may be difficult for many candidates. The rate of competition for the exam is increasing annually and hence it is very important for the candidates to follow proper strategy while moving ahead with the preparation of NTPC exam.
To help candidates ace the RRB NTPC exam with flying colors we have come up with a few pointers to help prepare for the Railway NTPC 2020 examination.
Some of the important tips for the RRB NTPC preparation are mentioned below:
- Before kickstarting the preparation for NTPC exam, a clear concept of the syllabus and the marking pattern is very important. Candidates should develop proper time management, as per the subjects.
- Aspirants should devise a comfortable study schedule before starting with their preparation. Segregating various topics covered in each section as per the time table will help in better preparation. Doing so will help him/her to devote equal time for preparation to each section and score well in the examination.
- Regular reading of the daily newspapers is imperative. Candidates need to upkeep themselves with the current affairs of national and international level as most of the questions from current affairs are asked in the General Awareness section which forms an important part of the syllabus.
- Candidates should prepare well for the mathematics and general Intelligence and logical reasoning section. Major focus while preparing for these two should be given on understanding the basic concept of the topics. Practicing the concepts on a regular basis is also relevant as it will help to improve strategies of taking questions and logical thinking skills.
- It is important that a candidate possesses the best books and also has sufficient study material to prepare for the exams. The key to successfully qualify the exam is through self-study and that can be done only if proper notes and study material is available with the candidate.
- Aspirants should solve sample papers or question papers from prior years. Solving Previous year question papers help to apprehend the level of examination and the scope of questions from each topic. Candidates must solve previous year question papers by setting time limitations.
- Numerous Mock tests and online quizzes are available online. Candidates must take up these mock tests on a regular basis. This will help them know the level of their preparation, their weak and strong areas.
Mock tests help direct candidates’ attention to work on difficult topics and thus help the candidates in building up their confidence.tips will help aspirants start their preparation for RRB NTPC 2020 and also score more marks in the examination.
Another thing that an aspirant needs to keep in mind while preparing is that they must keep themselves motivated and at no point must panic as it may reflect in their preparation and performance in the final exam.