Do you want to eat healthily? Are you finding yourself binging on junk food regularly? Nuts are a great substitute for snacking on.
Processed snacks contain high amounts of fats, sugars, sodium, as well as preservatives. We suggest you buy bulk nuts instead! They are a great source of calories and nutrients. Nuts include walnuts, hazelnuts, cashews, pistachios, pecans, macadamias, and brazil nuts.
Why Should You Buy Bulk Nuts? Why Are They So Healthy?
Everyone says nuts are super healthy. But have you ever wondered why?
We will clear this for one once and for all. These little powerhouses are loaded with nutrients, healthy fats, protein, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to give you tons of energy. These nutrients aid you in your overall energy levels as well as help for healthy eyes.
- Nuts are loaded with monosaturated fats. These are the omega-6 and the omega-3 fatty acids. These fatty acids are great when you want to reduce your LDL or bad cholesterol as well as increasing HDL or bad cholesterol. This confirms the fact that nuts are heart-friendly.
- Vitamin E is loaded in nuts. Vitamin E is an antioxidant. Antioxidants are very useful for the body. They help cancel out free radicals in your body.
- Bulk nuts contain B vitamins that are essential to the body. The following B vitamins are essential for healthy metabolism: Niacin, Riboflavin, Pantothenic acid, Thiamine, folates, as well as Vitamin B 6.
- What’s more, they are very rich in minerals! These minerals are manganese, copper, calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron, selenium, and zinc.
- Not just all these benefits, nuts are also abundant in fiber, which is why you feel full with just a handful of nuts. You will not binge on unhealthy junk food, as you will feel full with just a few healthy nuts. If you are a vegetarian, the amount of omega-3 fatty acids in bulk nuts is similar to the amount found in seafood. It is recommended to eat nuts as dry roasted and not oil roasted or salted. This takes away the healthy aspect of consuming nuts.
If you enjoy munching on chocolate bars and protein bars, you have one more bar to add to your list. Granola bars are a healthy alternative for you pre or post-workout. You can add dates to add a little sweetness to the bar. Walnuts, as well as sunflower seeds, are great for adding texture. If you want more flavor, you can add cinnamon or orange zest.
You can carry these bars on the go, and since they are made at home, you skip all the preservatives, too. You can use as many Bulk nuts as you wish. They can be pistachios, bulk cashews, walnuts, any nut. You will end up with a chewy and tasty snack for your office snack box.
Pistachio Cardamom Muffins
Yes, it is true. This combination exists in real life. These muffins can be made using healthy pistachio nuts, buttermilk, and cardamom for flavor.
Who doesn’t like trail mix as a snack? It is healthy, dry, and super tasty. You can make your trail mix at home by mixing peanuts, bulk cashews, and all your favorite nuts, along with dried fruits, chocolate bits, and oat squares! Divide them into boxes or packets, and off you go to your picnic!
Bulk Nuts With Main Meals
When you replace red, processed meat with one ounce of bulk nuts, it is a good move. According to a study, men who ate meat-based diets died younger. But when men replaced meat with nuts, the risk of dying early reduced by 20%.
You can add nuts to your salad. This will ensure you are not hungry after your meal. Even if you are consuming cereal, along with yogurt or maybe some fruit, you can add some nuts to it. For dinner, you can add nuts to your mushroom and rice. You can add some nuts into whole-grain beans or some lentils. Add herbs, vegetables, olive oil, and vinegar.
Nut butter is now replacing all kinds of products like jams, chocolate spreads, and mayonnaise. They are tasty, easy to spread on a slice of bread or eat solo. When you purchase a nut butter, remember to look at the ingredients list. Pick the nut butter that has no added sugar, salt, and oils. It should only contain the nut ingredient.
Nuts are extremely healthy and don’t always have to be consumed directly and wholly. They can be consumed in a whole lot of healthy and fun ways. Variety is required for human beings, even in their diets. Grabbing a handful of Bulk nuts or bulk cashews is always a better idea than munching on highly processed food.